Monday, February 1, 2016

JUST FRIENDS

Just a short one from a recent experience. 

Just like the title of this entry, I fell accidentally in love with a 34 year old English guy. Yeah, he's from England.


Let me describe the guy to you. 


He's 5 ft 7 inches in height. He's physically fit. Handsome. Great smile. Confident. He's a total package.


Where did we meet? Social network. 


So, we had a casual conversation. The type where you ask questions to get to know the basic things about each other and we decided to meet up. I was always postponing because based on his pictures, he was gorgeous and I'm, well, I'm me. Ordinary. 


We decided to meet last night, right after my shift at work. Grabbed a few bottles, talked a lot and as the night grew older, I found myself getting attracted to him. He was just so at ease and so confident. He was cool when my friends joined us for drinks and got them talking. 


We found that we had a lot in common. We both love travelling. We both love nature. We both love music and good food as well. I felt like, maybe this was it. That he was the one after being single for so long.


As the night ended, I had to drop him off at his place because transportation in our town is limited during the night. We said our goodbyes and that was it.


The next morning, he told me that he had a great time but it was "JUST FRIENDS" for the two of us.


Alam mo yung feeling na parang bigla mong naramdaman na may something sa loob mo na nagbreak? That was exactly what I felt earlier today nung binasa ko ang text message niya. I had to force myself to reply and say that it's actually better if we were just friends. 


So I'm writing this here because I have nowhere to vent this out on. I know, this is a crappy entry pero I can't think straight.


I mean, how the fuck is it possible to fall for someone overnight?! It's not fair. 

No comments:

Post a Comment